|When||June 14th 2017|
|Where||Hemming Village Atrium|
- Entrants must be between ages 5 -17 to be eligible (Strict enforcement from 2017).
- Entrants must be residents of Madison County, Jefferson County or Fremont County to be eligible (Strict enforcement from 2017).
- Entries may include any 2-dimensional art medium, including drawing, painting, and photography or mixed media.
- Entries must be properly framed and ready for display.
- A properly completed entry form must accompany entries.
- Limit two entries per person.
- Entries must be available for display throughout the entire length of the show.
- Entries must be submitted in person in the lobby of Hemming Village, 160 West 2nd South
Children/Youth Art Competition & Exhibit
- May 15: Children’s art camp sign up starts
- June 6,7,8: Summer Art Camp (ages 5-17) Strictly enforced
- June 9, 10am-3pm: Children’s show entries due at Hemming Village Lobby
- June 14, Children’s Art competition award ceremony
- June 15-27, Children’s Art Competition and Exhibit
- June 28, 10am-3pm: Children show artwork pick up
Children/Youth Art Competition Awards
- CHILDREN: (5-12 yrs.) AWARDS: 1ST $100, 2ND $75, 3RD $50, Merit Award $25
- YOUTH: (13-17 yrs.) AWARDS: 1st $150, 2nd $100, 3rd $75, Merit Award $25
- DEPICTION OF THE HEMMING LOG CABIN – (133 S. 2ND West, Rexburg, ID) AWARDS: Merit Awards, 1st $100, 2nd $50, 3rd $25